A Relationship Reading

I did a distant reading for a friend in Boston who had some relationship questions. We drew a three of pentacles, the high priestess and the ace of cups in reverse. This reading tells a story of growth and maturity. The three of Pentacles represents her past. It is a card of collaboration. My friend often had problems in making decisions on her own. She saught advice for most everything in her life, particularly in relationships. Her relationships were never between two people, but rather a collaborative effort of her friends and family who weighed in on every aspect. This is something she is moving away from. Though she still commonly seeks advice, she is more sure of her abilities to make decisions. The high priestess is a card of knowledge and mystery. It is a call for intuitive decisions and inner wisdom. This moves logically to the ace of cups, reversed. Though this card may mean new love and relationships if upturned, the reverse speaks to self-love. This card also speaks to intuition and introspection into your emotional mindset. My friend fears being emotionally honest. It can make her feel vulnerable and “stupid” to be honest in what she wants. We believe this card is a development in her ability to be honest with herself about her wants, goals, and emotional state.