A Two-Card Cross

I was recommended to try a two-card reading. It’s supposed to be simple and insightful. It relates to a situation and a challenge. A goal and roadblock. So I tried it out and let me tell you, I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw what I drew.

image2

For some context, I’m currently hiding away from civilization as I complete this semester with just as much gusto as I can manage (which isn’t a lot I’m afraid). So the hermit blocking me from the sun is a twist I should’ve expected. Don’t you love it when the universe gets right to the point?

So it seems i’ve taken self-reflection to a whole new level, so much so that it’s become a roadblock in my life. And as much as I love solitude, I tend to agree with this reading. On the upside, there’s the sun lurking just behind this blockage. This is my favourite card, one that I never get to draw for myself. It is a card of vitality! It shows enlightenment, success, happiness and positive energy all around. This reading is probably telling me I should break down some of those boundaries right?

image1

This reading seems a little too pointed. I’m mad at my deck.